If you want your next vehicle to be truly luxurious, head to Stanley Direct Auto, where you can
find multiple brands, including Lincoln. Since these models are used, you’ll be able to save a
significant amount of money when compared to buying something brand-new while still getting all
the same performance and features. When you’re near Dallas, Plano, or Mesquite, you’re only one
short trip away from your next Lincoln model at Stanley Direct Auto.
Why Buy a Lincoln
If you’re new to this brand, you might wonder what separates a Lincoln model from other vehicles
on the road. You’ll want to keep these distinctions in mind.
- Engineered to Perfection: With most models, the goal is to simply get them running. When you
choose to finance a Lincoln model, you’ll be able to take advantage of fine
tuned performance and graceful handling that are sure to make for a better driving
- The Luxurious Features: It’s no secret that when you finance a Lincoln, you’re financing a
luxury model. You’ll want to ask our staff about everything that comes with the specific
used model you’re looking at.
- The Iconic Look: Whether you’re after an SUV or something smaller, you’ll find that Lincoln
models offer their own signature look. This unique style lets your vehicle truly stand out
from the crowd.
When you want to make the most of your next investment, you’ll want to ensure you’re buying a
used model. When you do, you’ll have some distinct advantages that you’ll want to be aware of.
- Avoid Luxury Prices: When looking at a luxury model, you might find that you’re not keen on
paying luxury prices. With a used car, you can get the same model for a more affordable
Keep Your Value: When you buy a brand
new model, it’ll lose a significant portion of its value over time. Used models depreciate
at a slower rate, so if you decide you want to trade it in later, you can recoup more of
your initial investment.
- The Insurance Rates: Used models often come with lower insurance rates, which might be
important considering the luxury status of the vehicle.
Models to Look For
While there are plenty of different Lincoln models to choose from, you may want to keep an eye on
the vehicles listed below. They’re all SUVs, making them great for the family, and you’ll find
that they offer breathtaking performance.
- The Aviator: The Aviator can comfortably seat seven and is quite efficient, given its size.
You’ll even be able to find a Plug-In Hybrid variant of this model, making it a perfect
choice for long road trips, as you’ll be able to save a lot on fuel costs.
- The Corsair: The Corsair is slightly smaller than the Aviator, seating five. It offers a
refined and luxurious cabin so you can truly spoil your passengers. You’ll also find plenty
of innovative tech features inside.
- The Navigator: This model can seat up to eight, depending on the configuration, and once
you step inside, you’re sure to notice your massive infotainment screen. Depending on the
year and trim of the model, you can even find BlueCruise as a feature, which allows for
When you’re ready to finance your next luxurious Lincoln model, make your way to Stanley